MBBS in Russia
Russia is one of the powerful nations in the world with an estimate of one-quarter of natural resources and home to sophisticated technologies. The Russian universities are known for their knowledge content, their expertise in medical diagnosis and treatment. This has caught the worldwide attention and attracted the international student community and now most of the students prefer to study in Russia and opt their career in the medical field. The Russian universities cater the students with advanced technologies in the medical field which is yet to evolve in the west keeping them rear.
Advantages of Russia medical course
- Qualitative Education at Low-Cost: Russia has friendly terms with India and this helps the students of Indian community to get them accommodated. The fee structure is nominal and comes with accommodation, medical facilities, Insurance and Visa extension.
- On time Internships: Russia has number of hospitals which permit the medical candidates to enroll them for internship. These hospitals have tie-ups with the institutes and universities so that right training can be catered to the students.
- Placements : the candidates after successful completion o f their course are mostly absorbed by the medical colleges where they would have took the internship. The placement is of permanent nature and requires the medical skills to grab the opportunity.
- Prestigious Degree: Once the candidate completes the medical course, the medical degree is awarded which is world-wide recognized.
- Affordable Fees Structure: Life as an MBBS student in Russia is affordable, fun and professionally fulfilling. The expense of MBBS and accommodation charges in Russia is very low. The travel for students within Russia is very cheap. Special discounts for travelling within the country are also provided for students. Therefore we can say that pursuing MBBS from abroad for Indian students with such a low fee structure is very cost effective.
- No Donation: No donation is required to be paid for getting an admission in even a top medical University which will further decrease your cost of studying in Russian Universities.
- International Recognitions: The medical Universities of Russia are recognized by organizations like WHO, UNESCO, MCI and Medical Councils of many other countries. As you know medical recognition by MCI & WHO can put you away from the competition from many other students.
- Top Ranked Universities: Altai State Medical University is now placed at 6th Place in Ranking in the Top Medical Universities of Russia. And not only ASMU there are many Universities which are ranking globally as the top medical Universities in Russia.
- Minimum with an educational background equal high school Graduation
- There are large number Indian students having lowered academic such as “Between” 55% to 60% in PCB.
- English Compulsory subject
- NEET must qualify.
The duration for a medical course in russia is 6 years. If you want to study in russian than you have to study one year russian language than 6 years of medical course total 7 years. The agents who sends to russia will say the course is in english but “NO” jst 3 years you will have socalled translators but after that you are on your own.